HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

Watanabe type r 16x8 0 offset,   tyres 225/45/16

Awesome! That's exactly the setup I've been thinking of going with on my green car. Do 225/50-16s not fit? Any fender lip modifications?

Got any more pics? :D

Edited by Leon

This is our set up.

Work Wheels VS-XX 18*8.5 front 0 offset no spacers 225/40/18 tires

Work Wheels VS-XX 18*10.5 rear 0 offset no spacers 295/30/18 tires

Front and rear are custom painted for body colour match

IMG_0199_zpsd3423445.jpg

IMG_0223_zps99220eed.jpg

That my friend is the first time i have ever seen a 240 with a body kit on it i liked. Im guessing MSA with some custom adds?

That my friend is the first time i have ever seen a 240 with a body kit on it i liked. Im guessing MSA with some custom adds?

Thanks. Um ya its msa type 3 with what i remember being universal 3 inch flairs in the back and 2 inch universal in the front. about 400 hours worth of body shop work. its just the quality of work they do. The kit isent completely molded so basically i can remove each part individually. makes it easy to work on each winter i have it in pieces. i still have somewhere on my computer the pics of when it showed up to the body shop without the flairs. wheels were out a good 3 inch

Edited by xtreme_240z

I hate discount tire. Their "techs" are a bunch of jackasses. 

They broke one stud. The when i got home to remove and roll the rears ... 3 other studs cross threaded and seized!!!! I watched the guy spin them on with the impact vs starting by hand. Going back tomorrow to have some words.