HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

@Texis - What offset are those wheels and have you put the car on the ground? As you can see, I have some clearance issues with the air dam and the front of the fender. What suspension are you running? Settings? I figured if I dial out some caster, it would move the wheel back, but that's not exactly the best for handling.

Any one have pics of 17x9 et+15 no flares...? searched threw the las 30 pages and nothing yet.

Thanks

I'll have some 17x8 -3 17x8.5 +3 (rear size depending. Haven't taken the clearance measurement yet) mocked up this weekend on my new non-flared shell.

x9 +0 fits just fine. May run into strut clearance with that +15. May need spacers to lower the effective offset and move it away from the strut tube.

Edited by R3VO 3VOM

I had my airdamn clearanced for the wheel and tire set up.  It was the only way after the BAMF flares were put on.  Wheels are 5" backspacing up front and 5" in the rear.  I have a 1st run ocnversion kit on my car with off the shelf parts.  from wfritz

Pics? What's that conversion kit all about?

Only had limited supplies on hand at the time to mock the new wheels up, hence the weird camber. But new setup for my non-flared S30 which is waiting for warmer temps to be painted.attachicon.gif10392347_859580087396102_2863883015721610000_n.jpg

That is looking good, give us some rim data and expected tire sizes. I don't really want to cut and flare my car either.

That is looking good, give us some rim data and expected tire sizes. I don't really want to cut and flare my car either.

Thanks. I have a flared 280Z but only because it was all rusty. This one is 100% rust free body so I don't plan to cut this one.

Wheels are Work VSXX 17x8 +22 and 17x8.5 +10. Front will have 1" spacer and rear will probably get a small slip on.

I'm thinking of going with a 205/45, 225/45 or 225/40. Haven't made up my mind yet. Good thing about 17" is you can get nearly any size and profile you want. My flared car is on 16" and there is very limited choices.

Edited by R3VO 3VOM

For those of you running 16x8 what tires sizes are you running and what suspension? I'm looking for 16x8 all around with maybe 225/50/16 tires. I will run eibach progressives with tokico blues. I wanna know if I need to roll my fenders or trim back the stock perch to prevent rubbing.

Thanks for your help.

Also if anyone has pictures of rota wires or rota flush wheels please share them. Would love to see them mounted on a 240

For those of you running 16x8 what tires sizes are you running and what suspension? I'm looking for 16x8 all around with maybe 225/50/16 tires. I will run eibach progressives with tokico blues. I wanna know if I need to roll my fenders or trim back the stock perch to prevent rubbing.

Thanks for your help.

Also if anyone has pictures of rota wires or rota flush wheels please share them. Would love to see them mounted on a 240