HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

To small....   :mrgreen:

Everyones doing it, come on!!

Senza Pari has got something custom brewing for his ride as well. However, he has been open wheeling it around town for about a year now as a ratrod of sorts. I believe if I remember right from his instagram posts, he is the exact same size as me on the rears.

14670274052_dd474d75c4_z.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New shoes this afternoon.

Federal SS595 235/40R17

Rota RKR-F 17x8.5-0

On GC coils, with lots of rear camber

Fenders NOT rolled, no rub.

That said, I can bump the front tires into the frame rails before full lock... To trim/fold/cut or not to... 

I already miss the Shakotans, but the 17s are clearing brakes and suspension components like a boss.

Looks very very nice from the side, I wish they made them in 16''.

Nice, what is the offset?

Offset    -13  Front and Rear

Wow now those look good more pics please...

Will do  ,car is in pieces atm

^^ IDK about the front bumber but,,,,,, your car is sexy.  What five lug converstion are you running?

I am using Techno Toy Tuning  rear r200 Kit 

Donner  hubs and diff are from   Skyline R32 GTR

Front hubs were sourced locally in Australia, similar  to TTT 5lug Hubs

Sorry for late reply guys 

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

dammm. and they are polished too.

I just got my set (paid $1790) after 3 months wait. 15x9.5 -19 front and 15x10.5 -32 rear.

I only recieved the 15x10.5 soo far, waiting on the fronts.

post-1061-0-76445000-1443941985_thumb.jpg

post-1061-0-17727700-1443942001_thumb.jpg

Replacing my ataras (already sold). Watanabes aren't that much more $$ compared to the price i paid for the Ataras.

I like stretched tire look, but the problem in the US is finding wider tires than the typical 225/50 or 235/50 without spending like about $200 a piece. VitaminZ what size are those R888s? that might be my next tire. Right now i got hankook ventus rs3 195/50 (or 205) and 225/45 i think. Next time i will go a little wider with the R888s.

Edited by Hypertek

that's great man , yeh only way I was getting a set of Wats is if they were polished and I wasn't really willing to wait that long , im always on the auction so when I seen that set I had to have them and I got a full set of watanabe wheel lugs and caps .    My rear tires are 235/50 r888  , fronts are 225/45 r888

Edited by VitaminZ

that's great man , yeh only way I was getting a set of Wats is if they were polished and I wasn't really willing to wait that long , im always on the auction so when I seen that set I had to have them and I got a full set of watanabe wheel lugs and caps .    My rear tires are 235/50 r888  , fronts are 225/45 r888

wow those look like standard size ZG flares? if so then wow, nice! 

• 4 months later...

I have the Rota RBR in Royal hyper black from the group buy and love their design and looks, but am left wanting a nice strong and light forged wheel so I have been looking all around. I noticed on the CCW/Weld site that Weld has three new wheels in 17" about to be released and I am really liking the Riverside model as well as the Miramar. 

http://weldwheels.com/shop/street-strip/gt-s-wheels/

Bozeforged.com  also has some nice offerings.

post-736-0-11701500-1455592902_thumb.jpg

post-736-0-57504300-1455592918_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nelsonian

• 2 weeks later...

So it's been over two weeks and I called back and spoke with Weld's sales rep Deanna for the second time last week and was told she would follow up on finding weights and sizing options. I don't think I will hear back from her though as when I called her the second time I had to completely remind her of our first conversation. So I have been looking seriously at the Volk TE37 V and other wheel options. Just thought I would update on the Weld wheels.