HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

The text didn't make in the pic title. I had to use a 1/2" spacer on the rear only. The rims clear the lower coil over spring perch by about .050". With the out fender lip totally removed I can set the camber to about -1 deg with no tire contact throughout the entire suspension travel.

hey marcg, on the 450z in the first pic, how wide of a spacer did you use?

ok... My current car has Hyashi reverse mesh wheels.

Myblack1972240Zandmyredtruck.jpg

I have a set of 15x10 Revolution Classics with 5.25" backspace

RevolutionClassic15x10.jpg

I was going to use them on my new V-8 car but It turns out I need 17". These 15x10s will fit over the Willwood and Toyota brake upgrades. I am going to have a fire sale on these and a few other nice parts soon.

ok.. here is the last weird wheel set I have to fit a 240Z.

These are glass filled Nylon outers with forged aluminum centers. They are made by MRT wheels.

MRTwheels.jpg

Old wheels - still in garage with 95% tread left

Car7.JPG

"New" wheels - I just added 3-spoke knock-offs/spinners. Thinking about painting/powdercoating the wheels flat charcoal dark grey and leaving the spinners chromed along with the lugs.

Car4.JPG

I have a set of 15x10 Revolution Classics with 5.25" backspace

RevolutionClassic15x10.jpg

I was going to use them on my new V-8 car but It turns out I need 17". These 15x10s will fit over the Willwood and Toyota brake upgrades. I am going to have a fire sale on these and a few other nice parts soon.

ok.. here is the last weird wheel set I have to fit a 240Z.

These are glass filled Nylon outers with forged aluminum centers. They are made by MRT wheels.

MRTwheels.jpg

Ouch!!! Those are my old wheels! Off my totaled race car. Interestingly, the MRT's I bought use from Mike Kelly (on this board) in about 1996. So, how much to buy my Revolutions back? (I'm PMing you)

Hi there Russ!!! nice to hear from you.

Yes these are your old wheels. I REALLY wanted to use these, but my V-8 swap wont allow me to raise the steering rack and the Revolutions will interfere with the steering knuckles/tie rod ends if I lower those.

yeah, I still miss those wheels. It really gave the car "attitude". I was running about 2 deg neg camber at the time and also had to totally remove the fender lip to make it work.

marcg i LOVE this pic.. and the wheels look effn cool as hell

remind me of ol ferrari wheels!

http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=16358&size=big&cat=500&ppuser=11544

Here are my Wheels:

wheels.jpg

They are 17 x 7.5 with 1.25" spacers for zero offset. I suppose that makes them about +30 offset.

A mystery wheel to me since they were already on the car from the P.O.

Can someone identify them? I've seen seen a few of them rolling around on Hondas, but never on a Z.

I want some 17 x 8.5" wide Rota RB's in hyper black!! What do you guys think? Ditch these in favor of the RB's?