HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

Can anyone identify these old Enkeis that were on my car when I bought it? Can't find any images of them online.

Still have a ways to go, but it's getting there. 16x10 diamond racing, and they are obnoxiously heavy. Will need a different setup for the track.

Edit: that exhaust is going away very (very) soon.

post-43367-0-30915500-1402975489_thumb.jpg

post-43367-0-50684600-1402975541_thumb.jpg

post-43367-0-33802000-1402975754_thumb.jpg

Edited by DownByTheRiver

Can anyone identify these old Enkeis that were on my car when I bought it? Can't find any images of them online.

Still have a ways to go, but it's getting there. 16x10 diamond racing, and they are obnoxiously heavy. Will need a different setup for the track.

What brand of flares are yours? Quality looks great.

No, I have never seen those before.They look to be three piece. I did not know Enkeis made any three piece wheels. They may have some value to them. However, I am assuming they are 14 or 15 x 5.5 or 6 in. If they are 14 or 15 by 7 or 8 there are your track wheels instead of those obnoxiously heavy, performance robbing, though not bad looking, steel wheels that are better suited on some American iron. By the way the car looks good. I will see if I can send a copy to someone who will know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got my wheels delivered. Haven't decided on tire size yet though. These are a newer wheel line that I saw on Zilvia and fell in love with.

16x8.5 +0 offset fronts

16x9.5 +0 offset rears

Thinking about trying to stuff them under the factory arches with 205/55r16 front, 225/50r16 rear with rolled fender lips, although I fear that I'm going to have to cut my perfect arches and install flares. If I flare it, thinking 225/55r16 front, 245/50r16 rear as 245/45r16 is becoming harder to find in normal tires. All I can find is race tires, or the Toyo T1 which I've had problems with in the past.

post-1024-0-54451800-1408634049_thumb.jpg

Edited by estrada42

Depends on availability of the rears. I worry that 245/45 is being phased out and I don't want to get locked into a size I can't get next year, but I will definitely check them out. Tire rack is a good reference for available sizes and nothing is available in that size other than about 6 autocross/race tires.