HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

I found them, just not sure what I'm going to do yet. In a perfect world, I'd stretch 205/55 and 225/50 and not cut my car up. Just not sure if that will work yet. Going to put them on the car tonight and see how they look and go from there.

yeah they were discontinuing the 245/45/16s a while ago but the porsche guys made such a big stink about it (very poular size with old 911s) they brought them back and they will def be a few street/track choices for the next few years to come at least. 

those RE11 have good reviews and probably your best bet if you're looking for a street tire. Im running RA-1s full time on mine, they make very good street tires (if you dont do much driving in the rain) And the last time I ran them as street tires on my old STI I got a bit over 10k miles out of them. Since my Z isnt my DD 10k would probably last me about 3 years, and by the third year even if they had gotten a bit harder they would likely still be about the equivalent of any other summer street time. 

Edited by Krinkov

So I ran home and immediately mounted them on the car with no tires. Again, these are 16x8.5/16x9.5 with +0 offset on both. They seem to fit pretty well. The rear is awful close to the strut tower, and the front comes within a hair of the factory swaybar. I suspect spacers will be in order as I intended to run bigger sway bars. The wheel in the rear seems to stick out of the fender well a little more than I would like so instead of trying to stretch 225/50 on the rear I'm going to to go with 245/50 and flare it.

post-1024-0-02194500-1408720036_thumb.jpg

post-1024-0-96235900-1408720043_thumb.jpg

post-1024-0-18996700-1408720048_thumb.jpg

post-1024-0-11957500-1408720053_thumb.jpg

$670 shipped. Ordered Monday, got them Wednesday. There N2 DIV2 Mesh Wheels sold on Zilvia under their wheel vendors page. They come in Gunmetal center like mine, or a painted silver finish. Also come in 15x9.5 +0.

Edited by estrada42

yeah I was going to say theres no way you'd ever fit 225s on the back of that without flares anyhow. looks good though, what do those wheels go for? 

225s would work better without flares on that setup, a little bit of camber and he'd be all good

R3VO- are those rear zg up front? Also, what size tire?

They're wide ZG's from the now closed Zforce productions. Tire's are 205/50/15. Not my permanent wheel but I had them laying around after I sold my wheels so I thought why not. I was going to run 15" BBS RS wheels, but they got lost in shipping somehow. I got a refund though. So I guess now maybe a 17x10 17x12. Edited by R3VO 3VOM

• 1 month later...

RS Watanabe 16X9.5 -19 with Toyo RA1s 245/45 

4aFZyKi.jpg

Nice! How is the clearance up front, any rubbing inside or out, and for tracking I hope? I have the same Wats, but only 16x9 -13 up front with 225/50 Z214 R-comps.

Edited by aongch