HybridZ

Does anyone know of any magazines that feature 240z's ?

Before i get the "search the forum n00b answer", I subscribe to a lot of import magazines and pick up a lot of hot rod magazines. But it seems like hot rod magazines wont feature them because they're not American and import mags won't feature them because they are either the engine isnt a B-series or it has a v-8. I've only seen one which was in Sports compact and that had an Sr20det. Any help or feedback would be great

Thanks -Dan

you wont find Z-cars in tuner magazines unles its a tuber build.. the RB swap is getting more popular now so you might see one of those, but to find a sports car you look in sports car magazines, not tuner magazines.

Personally, I am not much of a magazine person in general; so I cant give you any titles.. but, its a sports car, not a hot rod and not an import compact tunermobile....

I'll have to check in my boxes for the exact months and issue numbers but, there was at least one that I can remember of in Grassrootmotorsport and one of the best looking Zs, in my opinion, was Bill Coffey's in an old SportcompactCar.

I'm pretty sure that if you look in ClassicMotorSport, GrassRoot's sister publication, you'll find quite a few. IIRC, I think they even have a project Z... (not 100% positive on that though)

• 3 weeks later...