HybridZ

My Z

Juicy J

Just signed up for the site and I figured I would give you a little bit of info about my car. I drive a 1986t 300zx. The car used to be pink but I did a shitty rattle can job because I was sick of the pink. I have owned the car for 8 month. I have blown up four transmissions.... t5's suck ass.

The car when I bought it

ambers004.jpg

ambers009.jpg

ambers011.jpg

Here is my turbo after it sucked up a nut

DSC01588.jpg

After being ran into.... PARKED

DSC01812.jpg

DSC01813.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

Here is my z as it sat about a month ago.... I dont have any pictures after the work I have been doing lately

carscamel072.jpg

jeremycar002.jpg

Car needed to be wet sanded BADDDD. I also got the adapters for the new front wheels and I have those on the front now as well.

jeremycar004.jpg

DSC01808.jpg

Lol thats alot of pictures... but I think I will add some more. For anyone asking about a SBC z31 here is my girlfriend's dad's.

ambers018.jpg

ambers013.jpg

ambers014.jpg

ambers021.jpg

ambers020.jpg

Thanks for the invite. I read thru that forum everyday, but mainly reside at 88hybrid.com. I have been meaning to register with z31performance for a while. lol Keep in mind that the 350 z31 is not mine, I have the much less impressive one. I will have to get some videos of that car running down the street sometime.

is that a water to air intercooler? but yeah nuts will do that to turbo's just wait till it over boost's and your turbo turns into a grenade..

That is an air to water intercooler. I never was too sure who made it, but it was made for the z31's back in the day. I have never seen another one. It was pulled off an AE from a junk yard... pretty good find eh?