HybridZ

My Z needs a 7mgte

jeeper42

$300 is too much without the shifter and other stuff you need. Make sure you get the slaver cylinder too. The Z line will screw into it.

Sometimes a T66 with O trim,.70 hotside, other times T72 with P trim,.70 hotsdie. The past few years I put the T66 on for the msa autoX and leave it on until winter when it cools back down to run more boost. ARZ on here has a 7M 240Z and runs a 60-1, O trim, .70 (or .68 can't remember) with 22 psi and loves it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mind if I post the pics here?

Are the brackets 1/4"?

No, go ahead, It was just faster to send them to you. The plate on the stock rubber motor mount is 1/8" everything else is 3/16". It could have all been 1/8" though. I wish I could get a better pic but there isn't any room.

Clifton, how are you triggering MSII? Are you firing the stock coil packs, and did you need to solder in drivers to do it?

Edis/36-1 wheel. When I did it they didn't have the code to use the Toyota trigger. If you go edis use a n/a pulley, they have two threaded hole on the front that are flush and would make the pulley bolt on. The gte pulley is a little different and the holes sit in alot deeper. I had to have the front of my pulley machined and then press the wheel on.

So that is to say that they currently have the code to use the toyota trigger?

What I would like to do is run the stock cam sensor, and run the stock coil packs, driven by MSII-E

Even if you went edis you could use the 7m coils, but they do have a code for Toyota. There's two triggers and I already went edis so I didn't look into it too much.