HybridZ

Post a Picture of...Yourself!

Bartman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that gun was on his shoulder long enough to use the scope. At 36 pounds, they're a little difficult to get shouldered :) Major props for actually looking calm while holding it up though. When I tried, big veins stuck out in my forehead....

Yeah, I was joking. I figured it was just posing for a photo op, not actually shooting the gun.

I doubt that gun was on his shoulder long enough to use the scope. At 36 pounds, they're a little difficult to get shouldered :) Major props for actually looking calm while holding it up though. When I tried, big veins stuck out in my forehead.... Since this thread has pretty much turned into "Post a pic of yourself + rifle" Here's my contribution:

hksmile.jpg

And for those of you who are wondering: Yes, that IS my happy face....

Mike

You are right, the gun weighs 36 pounds without the scope, and all the weight is in the barrel, so it is extremely front heavy. Off hand shooting is almost impossible. Once you get it up I can only hold it for a few seconds before it gets too heavy to hold still. And yes the covers are on the scope. One end is clear, and the other is yellow, as someone already said.