HybridZ

A few videos for you

AKWIKZ

Guys,

I went out with a friend this afternoon and shot a few videos. None of them are too intense as there seemed to be a cop on every corner of my town today. I did happen to get a chance to open it up some on the way home though. A guy in an Acura decided to pass me on the shoulder as two lanes converged before going through a large dip. As we exited up the hill it splits into two lanes again. He is probably about 4-5 cars in front of me and once he reaches the top he guns it. I waited until I reached the top and went after him. It was not even funny. Wait, check that, it was hilarious. I opened it up in second gear, caught him within 100 feet and shifted into third as I passed him so that he could hear the BOV. I put about 5 cars on him and shut it down. The look on the kids face was priceless. As I passed him on his left, he's looking at me with the expession of a blonde working on a quantum physics question. His brain just could not process what his eyes were seeing. Anyhow, they are not much, but might be somewhat entertaining. And yes, you do hear the tires squealing in one of them.

Brian