HybridZ

subtle z kit

rahail240

hi guys,are there any more finished pics of the subtle z kit out there.found this in the search but would like to see some more just to make up my mind.bought another 240 from california getting shipped to england soon and would like to restore it with this kit in mind.

It's missing the Subtle Z hood:

DSCF0021.jpg

Davy

• 11 months later...
  • 6 years later...

IMG 0876

IMG 0847

20151010 175314

Subtle Z kit, lots of time spent getting it to fit nicely.  Pretty happy except for a gap at the front edge of the passenger door.  Probably could have been fixed if I had spent another two weeks before paint.

Going to try and stuff a 265/45/18 on the rear, it seems like it's going to be tight.....

^^^ Looks good SSparko. I had some fitment work to do on the front top of the doors to fender gap, but my car had been hit pretty hard in the rear passenger side way before I ever owned it. I currently have 265/40r/ 17" intended for the rears with coilovers and weld in camber plates. I would like to squeeze in 275" rears if possible though. What suspension are you using? Any more pics of the rear interior, sub install, etc?? 

Spent over 5 months working on the rear speakers...

Speaker setup looks great ssparko.

I have the Subtle Z kit (modified) on my car and I have plenty of space for 275/35-15 Hoosier A6 and Avon 23x10.5-15 Tires on 15x10 wheels with 5.25 inch backspace.

Glad to see 275" in the rear. I will be using the group buy 17 x 9.5" Rota's and if they don't quite fit I have the smooth, rivetless zg flares from MSA that I will blend in or just custom make the subtlez's fit. Still up in the air until I get the damn car moving again with the body/paint guy. 

Here is my current "work in state of stall" on the day I had to remove it from the body guy's garage for a few months.

post-736-0-58717300-1445310136_thumb.jpg

post-736-0-85001000-1445310157_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks, but there is still a lot of work still left to do. The rear spoiler is a imsa style three piece that was reworked and blended. From a straight on rear view the original cuts were canted out to the sides, so we re fiber glassed and cut the slats straight.