HybridZ

You will frown. Guaranteed. McLaren F1 ...

strotter

NOT ME! I'm thinking to myself: "My, what a heckuva donor car that would be!" :D I'd buy that for a dollar!

Davy

This brings up a good point, i wonder what do they do with crash test cars. I mean they have to go somewhere and i don't think they use parts from them.

I wonder if there is like a under ground auction or place they take them after being crashed.

...I mean they have to go somewhere and i don't think they use parts from them...

I believe that is correct. It's a darn shame, but I believe they have to crush the car in little bits.

I wonder if there is like a under ground auction or place they take them after being crashed.

If there was, I'd be there :mrgreen: Can you imagine all the good parts?!? Yeehaw!

Davy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Swzbt76wBM

A couple of links away from your video; that one makes me cringe.

I watched this while Green Jello's Three Little Pigs was playing in the background, and the video coincided with the second cycle of the chorus.. it was creepy watching that thing waffle listening to he big bad wolf huffing and puffing.....