HybridZ

L6 DIS Brackets (LSX Coils) Now Available

RTz

Guest 280ZForce
One method is to put a Tee fitting in the lower rad. hose, near the frame rail. Run the heater hose along the rail and up the firewall to the existing heater outlet. The yellow ZX in my first post is done that way.

Another method I saw was a tight brass 90 elbow in place of the existing straight nipple. It pointed down and 'just' cleared coil #1.

There are other options as well... being creative is what its all about, yes? :wink:

I've completely removed my heating system. therefore I plugged off the head in the back and also on the inlet, so no hoses to worry about there. :wink:

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators

There has been enough interest to build another small batch. 10 more ready for shipping.

Please note: I have raised the price, but now include shipping.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Back from the dead thread! I was surfing the net for a possible bracket, I should have known someone here had already thought of it!

Got any of these brackets laying around?

I plan on running d585 GM truck coils- are the same? They look a little different in the pics, but hard to tell. The ones I have have the heat sinks on the bottom.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

RTz  do you have the specs for the standoffs and bolts as when I got the bracket from ZCCJDM there was only the bracket in the packaging...

.500" OD

.250" ID

.450" Long

• 5 years later...