HybridZ

New 7MGE ITB Manifold

Accurate Injection

Hey Guys:

We now have a Tig Welded 7MGE Manifold! 45mm OD to stock size "Oval Ports!

Runner length of manifold is 2.75", additional runner length can be had thru our "Length Tuning" Extensions! Throttle Body is 3", Base Plate and horn adds an 3/4", for a total runner length of 6.5" Another 3" to 6" can be added thru Length tuning if desired or needed!

Kevin

l_fe5dab926e919bfaa11a74b386893122.jpg

l_a07d4622b0a6bf6f777deecb5d3031d5.jpg

DCOE Carb bolt up? Well not quite! See the DCOE Bolt Pattern has a Conflict with our ITB Design, so and ITB Plate/manifold we build we use the IDF Pattern! Which is the Same as the IDA "The angle across the Bore is Different for DCOE than it is for IDA/IDF"

All you would need to do is re-drill the ITB Plate on the Manifold for DCOE, but honestly that is not why we built the 7MGE Manifold! Hahaha! :)

Kevin

You never told me you did a 7M head. I figured they flowed about the same as a L head as the power to boost was about the same.

Kevin, have you put this on any of the Supra boards? Supramania is probably the friendliest and will let you post stuff in the vendor section without paying, or atleast they used to. Supraforums is another story.

huh? How does a 7M DOHC 24 valve head not flow well? Especially when compared to a SOHC 12 valve head?

I really would like to know, the Supra guys have been arguing over the 5M 12v versus 7M 24 head flow for YEARS. Personally, I don't give a damn how good or bad the 7M head flows, I think it's ugly. If I ever do go 3.0 liter, I'm doing it with a 7M block and 5M head :)

Anyway, great job on that manifold, looks very nice!

Clifton: We have a Guy all over the Super/Toy Forums permoting for us! Good Guy and he means well, he has that manifold now testing it!

Price? It's all located on our .biz website!

Guys remember the 7m came out 20 years ago! It was probably designed 2 years prior to that!

F1 has had an impact on Honda to say the least!

Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

Hey MrWOT:

NP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have so many different projects going it's unreal! :) Our Philosophy is to find the Missing Link between a good application and our ITB's and do a little investment on our end, and in this case it was a Good Manifold that was needed!

Working on a Billet Manifold and Direct to HEAD fitment for the E36/M50/M52 Motors now! Have our fabricator building a Turbo/M52 in a E30 Chassis and we are picking up a 95 E36 325is in the next week or 2 for a test bed!

Life is Good!

Kevin