HybridZ

L28et turbo header

BurnoutZ

Guest TeamNissan

Well what ever the case may be being more descriptive will return more results. I personally don't know of any from a store, members do sell their custom ones from time to time though, prob your best bet imo.

prices vary, pending on build quality, age, kms travelled(miles in your case), materials, eg steam pipe, stainless thin wall, or mild thin wall.

as a rough estimate, a mate who makes them tells people that as a rough estimate, he charges $100 per runner (australian dollar)

shop around, and be patient, if you wait long enough, what you want will come to you.

Heat builds spool. A tubular header LOOSES BTU's faster than a heavy cast iron unit. I learned this with my turbo truck I had. There are a few people with over 400 RWHP on stock manifolds. Clifton is one of them. Your wasting your time in my opionion with a tubular manifold, PLUS you have to build the tubing so heavy so it wont crack, that weight isnt much different either. Talk to JeffP about the header, he spend over 1k on and wasnt happy with.

I built a very ugly one years ago (and still run it on my car). I've never gotten around to finishing the one that I've started to do for the Lonewolf product line. Even my ugly "weld el" style manifold picked me up 35rwhp over the stock highly ported exhaust manifold. That was with a t3/t4 hybrid turbo. I'm sure there is quite a bit more difference with my T-70, but I never tried bolting it up to a stock style manifold. If you have the resources to find a greddy one and make it work in your application, it can be worth the investment. Can you hit 600hp with a ported out stocker? I'm sure it's possible, but its a good step along the way, and will make your setup more effecient. If heat is an issue, thermal coat it inside and out like I did mine. It made a big difference in under hood temps. If you've got more time than cash and you have some fab skills, build one yourself. The exhaust flanges have been sold around here (and there might still be some available). The other option is to have someone build one. If you go that route, find someone that has built a lot of turbo headers for cars and has a history of doing them for than just a year or 2. Experience is usually worth the extra cost.

• Like 1