HybridZ

RB30 Blocks - What are you guys paying?

Guest [200]

if you are keen to take care of sales your end,i would consider filling up a 20 footer this end

PM me if you are serious

paul

Hey Raf, i know it may sound far-fetched, but it might be something we should look into...

I, in my apartment, have enough room to store plenty of engines.

If the demand is there it might be a nice little business opportunity "as a sideline".

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Raf, i know it may sound far-fetched, but it might be something we should look into...

I, in my apartment, have enough room to store plenty of engines.

If the demand is there it might be a nice little business opportunity "as a sideline".

how would we get them there. LOL. do you have any ppl that would like to purchase them in quebec?

If so, I'll keep 3 here, and you keep 3 there.

• 1 month later...

hmmm, that would mean if i ship 6, i only have to find a home for 4. or maybe even 2 if racinjitter and scottyMIz take two more. ;)

will send an email blast again tonight with a link to this thread to show them i means business! *shakes fist*

btw peeps.

jdizzy can get RB30's as well.

price is pretty much same, or less depending on what shipping costs within the US. (from here it goes across the border = tariffs!)

If you REALLY need one like... yesterday for whatever reason. He might be quicker, as my supplier is still taking a while to respond. sucks :-(

so far ive got these people wanting rb30s:

1) bigB

2) racinjitter

Add ur name to the list if you want an rb30 and are ready to get the ball rolling. my supplier can get em and all he needs are the funds and 6+ to be paid for. the more people that get em, the cheaper they will be!! like raff said the price range is around 500-800 per block when it arrives to my place and from there, freight must be arranged.

Yep, talked to my supplier too and he's interested. last time he sent 6 in a crate, so if it's closer for some of you guys, I can do it.

I also talked to my landlord, because ideally I'm doing this to help him out with his financial issues more-so than my rent money can. So it seems doable in the coming months, just in time for summer =)

Updates this weekend!

my supplier can get rb26 heads as well as rb25de heads too! hes working on prices right now but chances are they will cost anywhere from 800-1200 per head depending on if u get a 25 or 26 head and if it is bare or has the loom, intake and exhaust mani attached. ill keep you guys updated when i hear from him.