HybridZ

Homemade sbc fuel injection?

Damnit this is what i dont want to hear lol.. Makes it sound so much better to just stop trying to be creative all the time.:icon56:

I know, if I didn't already have the engine engine that I want to swap into my Z, I would be that much easier convinced to go LSx.

I have a couple other engines in mind too.

Well I've currently got the holley system commander setup on my motor with a cutler intake/1000CFM TB and 42# injectors. I also have the same system setup on Jim's car. We "may" pull them off and sell them for carb setups, or we "MAY" replace the computer setups with something else like FAST or other setups... Not sure again... I do have an Edlebrock FI intake new in the box with the injector bungs already inplace. This is a perfect DIY intake to build the rest of your system off of... I got it thru Jegs for about $380 and would let it go (New in the box/never installed) for5 $300 shipped.

Mike

I do have an Edlebrock FI intake new in the box with the injector bungs already inplace. This is a perfect DIY intake to build the rest of your system off of... I got it thru Jegs for about $380 and would let it go (New in the box/never installed) for5 $300 shipped.

Interesting...for some reason i predict someone else deciding they need that before me,but sweet i'll definately keep that in mind. :-)