HybridZ

Project '83 ZXT

Guest TwinCam

Guest TwinCam

Still own my first car, My Nissan 280ZXT, my dad came across it for $150 at a dealer auction, it ran for 15 minutes or so, and would die because the catalytic converter was so insanely clogged, and other than age and miles, there's really nothing wrong with it, except now, a couple stupid things, like, here's one, the last guy who worked on this tried fixing the heater, and didn't remove a bunch of old hose from the little mount you put the hose on, so for about a year, I didn't have a heater cuz I couldn't fugure out wtf was wrong with it, lol. Anyway, it's got 163,000 miles, all highway milage, though. 1 owner, my interior is THRASHED! my driver seat is broke, when I go to my reclining position, and sit back, it just pops back which is rather annoying, my old vinyl has cracked, and my weather stripping on the front of the driver side window has fallen off, so I've got a ton of water on the carpet I installed(what a pain in the @ss that was). Anyway, Now, I'm working on it again, and would like suggestions what to do with it, I've already found an import shop who will completely install an RB26DETT and bump it to 500 horse for $5,700, I saw some nismo seats I liked on the web for $200(but I can't find that site anymore). I'd like to put on some SLR McLaren style doors, shave the handles, get a wide body kit, and I like those Skyline R32 lights I've seen on these before(but I've no idea how to go about doing that). Do you think R34 lights would work? Please, people, any suggestions, hints, tips?? It'd be greatly appreciated

here's a pic. of the car b4 I black-primered it

MyZX.jpg