HybridZ

Lee 160!

John Scott

Guest Anonymous

John,

I don't have any idea what speedo gears are in the tranny...I didn't change them and didn't even open it up to look at them before I installed it. But my R-180 ratio was 3.36 and my tires were 295/50-15's. But now I've changed to an R-200 that has a 3.54 gear...and I can't really tell much of a difference in RPM's at all after the change, so I hope that my speedo (when I get it working again) won't be affected that much. The only difference I can tell is that it feels much tighter back there in the rear end...but I also replaced the differential mount, moustache bar bushings, etc...so I'm sure that has alot to do with the tighter feel, ya know? I "got on it" pretty hard for the first time, the day I put the new R200 in it...I pulled up to a redlight, which was right in front of the local "AutoZone" and there happen to be a ZX sitting in the parking lot. The owner of the ZX and his "passenger" were coming out of the place about the time I stopped at the redlight and they saw me and started waving me on to GO!!! So when the light turned green, I DID!!! By the time I was about to shift to 3rd, they were both jumping up and down in the parking lot, having a fit! smile.gif That was pretty funny...but MAN!, that thing IS fast! I can't wait until I get my rollcage and subframe connectors so I can REALLY see what it will do, ya know? smile.gif Talk to you later...

Lee