HybridZ

Has anyone used or seen this airdam used?

BurnoutZ

Hi, sorry for the slow responces, but i have been very busy at the moment...

It important to not that this spoilers is made by a swedish friend of mine Thomas Alsterfalk, and i bought the moulds of him many years ago.

He deserve all the credit for those spoilers, not me:)

I did sell some to japan and also to UK , but in UK they copy it and sold it there without any right to do so.

I will check how much it would cost to send some to US during next week.

Hi, sorry for the slow responces, but i have been very busy at the moment...

It important to not that this spoilers is made by a swedish friend of mine Thomas Alsterfalk, and i bought the moulds of him many years ago.

He deserve all the credit for those spoilers, not me:)

I did sell some to japan and also to UK , but in UK they copy it and sold it there without any right to do so.

I will check how much it would cost to send some to US during next week.

I was trying to contact you via email and pm here. I would be willing to let you cut it into pieces and mail it over to save on shipping. My friend can put it back together here. (if shipping is very expensive)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I finally got a price quote out of Jan. Got a friend of mine to email about a spoiler to germany cause i dont think he could bothered cause i live in Australia. Anyway this is what he wrote

Hi

The datsun has been my hobby and passion for 25 years, but i had so many emails about freight prices , and it takes so much of my time.

I have the spoilers, but please organice transport ur self:))

It costs 400 euro,-

Best regards,

400 euroes = 593 USD + shipping :shock:

For me its 650 AUD plus shipping :shock::shock: which is out of my price range. Nice spoiler though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It looks awesome but I wonder what car are the turn signals from

But if the owner would sell these bumpers they would sell good for $300+shipping in the U.S.

I bought the same bumper fron Jan 6 years ago, the price then was the same as today! :) So don't complain about the price, it all has to do with demand an avaliability. Quality is nice on Jans Z-parts and his Z-parts are unique! :)

The turnsignals should fit from a 92 Toyota Celica, if my memory serves me right.

Best regards, Sebastian

• 4 years later...