HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are correct! its crazy that it took 3 days to shoot a few seconds of film.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it Aziza they stick the fuel pump into the gas inlet (on passenger side of a red car) at the end of party scene in the Dominican after they steal the gas? Right before it shows Dom on the beach talking to Han with Lettie in the background on the rocks.

• Administrators
Not so secret now, now is it?

I could care less about an aluminum block, it'll only save you a maginal amount, probably about as much as the 4 valve head would increase weight. A DOHC head would be nice though. It'd be even nicer if it used over the counter cams and valvetrain.

I'm seeing the movie this saturday. Be safe everyone.

I read on one of those crazy performance forums about a mass produced inline 6 cylinder similar the Datsun L-6, even designed and manufactured by the same parent company, NISSAN! Comes in various displacements, N/A, Turbo and twin turbo charged, with lots of over the counter cams etc. Rumor also has it these engines are finding their way here to the states!... You may have heard of it. The RBxxDE series? :lmao:

You left the door wide open for that one, I couldn't resist. :wink:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it Aziza they stick the fuel pump into the gas inlet (on passenger side of a red car) at the end of party scene in the Dominican after they steal the gas? Right before it shows Dom on the beach talking to Han with Lettie in the background on the rocks.

good job on the spoiler:(

Guest 280ZForce
good job on the spoiler:(

remind me how my post was a spoiler?

It's help to spot the Z(s) that we already know were filmed in the movie and it has been talked about what scene they'd be in from the start when they were first cast into the movie if you followed this thread.

I got kind of nailed when I even mentioned that I saw the trailer at 'another site'...Like Tony D doesn't watch FnF...

Yeah, and the Pope doesn't check what's on the "Premium Adult PPV Channels" when he's in a hotel...

Wow what a great movie! I would rate it 5 stars. I liked it better than all the other FnF's. Alot more muscle cars than in the past. Some imports but not as much.

I saw aziza! Too bad you cant tell its a s30. It is at the beginning of the movie "fueling up".

Sorry mike123go but I did not see your car... I was looking but I didnt see it. Mustve been off in the distance.

I would say though that this FnF has more action than any of the other FnF's.

Yes I can see room for FnF 5. (I thought they built up for a another one) Not gonna give away any spoilers but it is def. possible.

• Administrators

Met RTz at the theatre to see the show, of course intently looking for Z cars. orizz.gif Near the beginning, appears to be Aziza’s car gassing up? :2thumbs: Shot came and went so quick…

Not giving away any spoilers, but a question. When Vin Diesel walks into that garage looking for someone and yanks that old chum from under the car, as he is walking in, the camera behind him sort of panning around, I thought I caught a glimpse of 510 taillights in the back of the garage?... Anyone else catch that?

Edited by BRAAP

Grrrr.....when I showed up at the theater at 6:30ish, the ricers and other tards had already caused the movie to sell out for the rest of the night. So no FnF for me till tomorrow :(

I love the FnF franchise for the laughs and random car action, but something about it brings out the parts of the car community that I wish didn't exist, like the hondas with 5" exhausts and a huge RPM guage, or the mustangs made to look like saleens (and badly at that), and all similar people.

Grrrr.....when I showed up at the theater at 6:30ish, the ricers and other tards had already caused the movie to sell out for the rest of the night. So no FnF for me till tomorrow :(

I love the FnF franchise for the laughs and random car action, but something about it brings out the parts of the car community that I wish didn't exist, like the hondas with 5" exhausts and a huge RPM guage, or the mustangs made to look like saleens (and badly at that), and all similar people.

Like I've said before... this one has lots of muscle cars in it. Its got a good mix of both. Very few ricey cars...

It's up there at being the best FnF.:mrgreen: