HybridZ

280Z front bumper on 280ZX?

PhilbertZ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bmxmike

I had another idea. Though i know if you really want the S30 look just go buy one. Just get that out of the way...Now other idea is taking the front light buckets cutting them back a few inches and the makeing the outside turn in fast and slope up to give you the higher body line. Then either cutting the hood back and adjusting the bracket or something. These are just ideas as i don't even have a 280zx yet it's at a shop getting checked out. I don't plan on doing this just trying to give you some easier idea's that may be alittle cheaper but will require more skill on your part to complete.IMG_0294a.jpg

1042outdoor-iso02.jpg

See notice how the 280 has a longer slower slope up. Where as the other is a shorter more agressive slope up. Just a idea.

• 1 month later...
Did I lose something in all of this or was the original question not pertaining to how to ADD the gap, not delete it completely like the G-Nose does? Talk about a post doing a 180...

Yeah - I wanted to *add* the gap :)

Ah well, such is the nature of forums anyway.

• 3 weeks later...