HybridZ

Post your favorite racing/driving vids!

OlderThanMe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Z's unfortunately, car is a historic Ford Falcon GTHO which at the time was the fastest production four door car in the world. Incar taken at the Mount Panorama (Bathurst) circuit during a recent historic car meeting.

Lots of passing, enjoy

This isn't exactly a racing video, but it has to do with racing.

It's from Dust To Glory, a film that follows racers throughout the baja 1000

I saw it from an off road junkie that is part one of the teams (he owns a cafe in my city and always watches this stuff on the big screen).

Anyway here's a clip of trophy trucks part.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1UYwBHQHPN4&feature=related

Here is a cut down version of the entire film. This cut down version mainly focuses on bikes. Most of the trophy truck and buggy scenes are cut out completely along with a few accidents and fatality scenes. If you really want to see it, buy it or get it another way (internet...). If you just want the free stuff without the trucks, buggy or accident scenes, here you go.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7OtMvwwDTIM&feature=related

No Z's unfortunately, car is a historic Ford Falcon GTHO which at the time was the fastest production four door car in the world. Incar taken at the Mount Panorama (Bathurst) circuit during a recent historic car meeting.

Lots of passing, enjoy

ford_xy_gtho.jpg

That's a pretty cool car. I have liked the Falcons ever since I saw Mad Max way back when. They had the best of Ford 70's styling. I suppose it's no surprise that they are also fetching high prices at auctions, just like most muscle cars do in America.

Davy

That's a pretty cool car. I have liked the Falcons ever since I saw Mad Max way back when. They had the best of Ford 70's styling. I suppose it's no surprise that they are also fetching high prices at auctions, just like most muscle cars do in America.

Davy

Yeh the genuine ones are mostly in collections now, ones that race are replicas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...