HybridZ

The bars under our names?

badjuju

a better question is how do the "member" titles get changed?
i dont think this board has that option since only a few moderators have custom titles.

Always wondered how you do that as well?

I intended to at some point capitalize my G.I. and add periods :-(

a mod/admin should be able to change your username for you.

• 1 year later...

You know, this thread still completely fails to explain the bars under your post count, which is how I found this thread while SEARCHING for my answer.

There was a thread talking about it, but there was no explanation, and it was from quite a while ago now. I'm kinda sad that I've been a member here so long, even before those little bars were added, yet I still have no clue what they relate to. They're rather funny sometimes though.

• Like 1

Its reputation. Go into your user control panel and look at the very bottom. People give you rep for being nice, cool, helpful, etc. To show you in the case that no one has given you rep ( which of course means your not any of those :lmao: ) Ill give you some rep. So go look at your UCP.

Yes, that WAS what the thread was about. But I figured hijacking it for the sake of adding more detail to this otherwise rarely useful thread might add some meaning to our forum lives.

Oh, and I've been around HOW LONG and nobody's given me any rep?! How rude you jerks! Wait... that's not going to help...

Hey, you gave me rep and it didn't change. And I DO TO have reputation added in the past. I've got 5 little messages saying so, though it looks like two of them are neutral, and aren't green or red. Some of them are some OLD POSTS!!! Holy crap.