HybridZ

S130 AritaSpeed G-nose by 280Zone

007max

Headlight recess treatment  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Headlight recess treatment

• Remove them
    • Leave them like they are on the original

My offer for financial backing still stands, 280Zone.

And many thanks to you Vinh for providing this part. If you really do want to sell it, let me know, I would gladly buy it off of you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just received this message from Vinh,

Hi Robert,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I afraid I have to turn you down on this deal because someone else is making me a higher offer then my asking price and he is going to reproduce the kit to offer to the Z community also.

Strange since I offered him his exact asking price, but as I said before it is Vinh's to do with as he pleases. Hopefully his other supplier will be able to meet your needs.

I just received this message from Vinh,

Hi Robert,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I afraid I have to turn you down on this deal because someone else is making me a higher offer then my asking price and he is going to reproduce the kit to offer to the Z community also.

Strange since I offered him his exact asking price, but as I said before it is Vinh's to do with as he pleases. Hopefully his other supplier will be able to meet your needs.

Wow. All this time waiting for this? Unbelievable.....

Guest 280ZForce

this gnose will live on now that it's here in the US and will be reproduced soon, no matter who does it. have some faith it will get handled and not just dropped like a hot potato.

this gnose will live on now that it's here in the US and will be reproduced soon, no matter who does it. have some faith it will get handled and not just dropped like a hot potato.

This front end will be a welcome adition to the ZX comunity no mater who produces it, I know that some ZX Owners might fell neglected by the aftermarket due to the popularaty of all other models but those who do have ZX's are as I am, Stuck like glue due to the fact that they do grow on you! So to who ever end's up making this front end please make us proud by making one booty-full:icon10: front .

• 3 weeks later...