HybridZ

Beware Of Jim Edwards

RB26powered74zcar

There is a crook in our midst, ripping off Z car parts buyers. He will contact you and offer you what your looking for, then want payment via paypal, or money order, or cashiers check.

99% of the time he will use his real name > Jim Edwards, or James Edwards, from North Carolina. I have personally lost money to him, as one other member here has that I know of. There are tons of posts about him ripping Z guys off, dating back as far as 1993.

Read here>>

EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS > http://tinylink.com/?nzydhaYkzM

Mods, please make this a sticky, hoping to save a member the pain of being ripped by this pile of septic matter.

Thank You - joel

I think making this a sticky as well as clive's story. It sucks how all these people are out of NC :(

The really sad part of it is, he used the VP of the NC Z club as a source of the "NOS" parts in my story. No one has contacted me yet.....Joel I know how you feel brother.

Clive

Hey,

If you have an address, call the NC State Attorney General's Office. My bet is that they are not that busy down there and that they would be interested to know that they have an internet criminal who has that many posts of google. The AGs are interested in this type of crime, in part bc its kind of unique for them and AGs like to do cases that are not all the same. Give them a shot. My bet is you get some action...

I am going to contact the local police and DA in my case. I gave him enough time to do the right thing. Too many people know this guy for no action. I still know all the Z guys I have ever dealt with have been great people...including NC guys!