HybridZ

Beware Of Jim Edwards

RB26powered74zcar

Shout out to all our friends in NC. Y'all know who you are.

And here is some friendly advice to everyone. Even with Paypal, if you purchase something of value, use the option to put the charge onto your credit card. The effect is that the charge will go through paypal, but the source of funds with be viza or mastercard or someone like that. Your credit card has THE BEST fraud protection of anyone. If you get ripped off, your credit card co will usually step right in and give you a refund, bc they have insurance for fraud loss and bc they lose hundreds of millions if not billions per year in fraud loss so they are used to paying out.

Hope this helps. And for the record, this Edwards putz aside, people in the Z community are among the most friendly and helpful people i have ever dealt with anywhere. I have bought tons of Z parts on the net over the years and have been burned very few time (maybe even never by the classic z guys).

Here is to us all.

He was boo-hooing the fact that nobody trust him. Poor little guy! I really feel kinda sorry for him. He ain't got no friends!

He had the nerve to say this: "L, I have returned home from being gone and found the box with your axles on my porch. I am going to send them to you again- I will email you a new tracking number this afternoon. I never intended to hurt you or anybody else for that matter. I hope you find the axles to be what you are needing and if not, we'll try to fix the problem. OK? Look for another email this afternoon."

Well friends the afternoon came and went, no tracking number. I knew he was full of she-ot!:nono::wc::icon13::icon4::weird:

There is a crook in our midst, ripping off Z car parts buyers. He will contact you and offer you what your looking for, then want payment via paypal, or money order, or cashiers check.

99% of the time he will use his real name > Jim Edwards, or James Edwards, from North Carolina. I have personally lost money to him, as one other member here has that I know of. There are tons of posts about him ripping Z guys off, dating back as far as 1993.

Read here>>

EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS > http://tinylink.com/?nzydhaYkzM

Mods, please make this a sticky, hoping to save a member the pain of being ripped by this pile of septic matter.

Thank You - joel

Here is the phat phuck thief from his myspace acc.>> http://www.myspace.com/westiemanjim

CLICK

aripoffjimedwardsji5.th.jpg

Here is a pic of the well known and publicized CROOK >>

and his MySpace page>> http://www.myspace.com/westiemanjim

CLICK

aripoffjimedwardsji5.th.jpg

I know your computer savoy J.E., so I'm sure you already know of this post. I just want you to know you turn my stomach you piece of septic.... (look it up) :wc:

Someone earlier posted how great the Zcar community is and how there are only one or two of these tools out there...

You guys would be surprised at how many of these tools there are, and how many disputes get reported to us in the admin ranks. I'm all for exposing these individuals, as long as the facts support the claims. We've been down this path in the past and found that sometimes (Not saying this case is one) it's miscommunication.

Bottom line is to be 110% sure you know what you're buying and who you're buying it from.

Mike

Guy's

Generating awareness is one thing. Taking swings at a pinata is another. Lets keep this dispassionate.

Agreed, Ron. I won't say anything about his mother either. She probably has enough problems. This guy will get what's coming to him in due time. :nono:

This is a great community!... most of the time.

Congratulation. I won a contest with a seller once, but because it was under

$50 (I think) I got nothing. Been ripped off 3 times before I learned the ropes about buying off ebay, software, s13 seats and an item I can't remember.

Suffering from CRS syndrome. Turned 60 last month. Soon, I'll be a senior citizen, whatever that means. BTW, I noticed that Jim Edwards has been a topic here for several yrs.

Not only here.... check this out > http://www.zcar.com/forums/search/0/search=Jim+Edwards/page=1/match_type=PHRASE/match_dates=0/match_forum=ALL

If you've been a victim of this scumbag, why not let us know? PM ME and tell me about it. I love to go to NC to spend the weekend mountain biking or road riding my bicycle. A side trip to visit our friend Jim... anyone interested. Jim told me he goes mountain biking, it even says so on his myspace page. I know of a mean cliff that if timed properly would look like an accident... guys that fat don't have very good cycling skills... who knows... I know where he lives. Google maps even showed me his run-down shack.

Jim, how about it bud? A little mountain bike trip to Tsali? Come on out! Let's see how fat, er... fast you are.