HybridZ

Beware Of Jim Edwards

RB26powered74zcar

So, today is 5-13-08 and I get a call from my Credit Card saying the guy on the other end of Paypal (Jim Edwards) wants to be paid for the parts sent. This was in dispute, I won and told you several times NOT TO SEND PARTS! You did anyway THEN... I TOLD YOU JIM IF YOU SEND PAYMENT FOR RETURN SHIPMENT THAT I WOULD SEND PARTS BACK TO YOU. You did not and never responded to repeated request. I then told you that you had a deadline to respond with payment. Forget about it, take your lumps and quit doing this to Datsun restorers.

My Credit Card is protecting me. You lose!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I dont live too far from the address that is posted if any fellow z members would like to pay him a visit I think it is about 1 and 1/2 hours from my house to pfafftown N.C. ,if I'm not mistaken that is near Winston Salem ,Just let me know, Curt Childress (704 ) 719 - 7439

I've noticed a awful lot of new people showing up here just to sell parts....

People, beware of who your buying from!!!

Since someone dug this one out of the file bin, might as well put it to use again....

BE CAREFULL, and be on the look out for this POS. He will surface again, sooner or later. It's happened too many times to not think so...