HybridZ
RB26powered74zcar

Beware Of Jim Edwards

Someone earlier posted how great the Zcar community is and how there are only one or two of these tools out there...

You guys would be surprised at how many of these tools there are, and how many disputes get reported to us in the admin ranks. I'm all for exposing these individuals, as long as the facts support the claims. We've been down this path in the past and found that sometimes (Not saying this case is one) it's miscommunication.

Bottom line is to be 110% sure you know what you're buying and who you're buying it from.

Mike

Guy's

Generating awareness is one thing. Taking swings at a pinata is another. Lets keep this dispassionate.

Agreed, Ron. I won't say anything about his mother either. She probably has enough problems. This guy will get what's coming to him in due time. :nono:

This is a great community!... most of the time.

Congratulation. I won a contest with a seller once, but because it was under

$50 (I think) I got nothing. Been ripped off 3 times before I learned the ropes about buying off ebay, software, s13 seats and an item I can't remember.

Suffering from CRS syndrome. Turned 60 last month. Soon, I'll be a senior citizen, whatever that means. BTW, I noticed that Jim Edwards has been a topic here for several yrs.

Not only here.... check this out > http://www.zcar.com/forums/search/0/search=Jim+Edwards/page=1/match_type=PHRASE/match_dates=0/match_forum=ALL

If you've been a victim of this scumbag, why not let us know? PM ME and tell me about it. I love to go to NC to spend the weekend mountain biking or road riding my bicycle. A side trip to visit our friend Jim... anyone interested. Jim told me he goes mountain biking, it even says so on his myspace page. I know of a mean cliff that if timed properly would look like an accident... guys that fat don't have very good cycling skills... who knows... I know where he lives. Google maps even showed me his run-down shack.

Jim, how about it bud? A little mountain bike trip to Tsali? Come on out! Let's see how fat, er... fast you are.

I think it would be kinda funny to harass this guys myspace... maybe his mail box? but thats just cause Im immature. On second thought, looks to my like more then enough people have been scammed by this guy to make a case, but their from all over so it wouldnt be reasonable would it?

Suffering from CRS syndrome. Turned 60 last month. Soon, I'll be a senior citizen, whatever that means. BTW, I noticed that Jim Edwards has been a topic here for several yrs.

Oh sorry, I hope it didn't come out as rude. I was just joking around.

yep, i confess lost some money on some parts when dealng with this toad on zcar.com about 3 years ago, it's amazing , i thought by now he would have ended up like that guy in "shawshank redemption" you know the girl bully that the guards took care of

yep, i confess lost some money on some parts when dealng with this toad on zcar.com about 3 years ago, it's amazing , i thought by now he would have ended up like that guy in "shawshank redemption" you know the girl bully that the guards took care of

Oh he will.... trust me. He day is near....:wc:

Who's S.L. Johnson?

His "girlfriend" Shanessa. See her photo to the right of my banner.

Do this:

From Captain D. Barker:

We would need more information from the complainants. Who they are. Where they live. Have they filed a report? If we can get enough information, we will be glad to look into it.

Captain Barker

Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office

Criminal Investigation’s Division

[email protected]

Update:

Jim sent my parts on March 31, they arrive April 2.

I filed a dispute with paypal March 12 after several attempts to discuss this with Jim. He did not reply at all. Paypal and I send him an e-mail notifying him of the dispute. Any sane person would have said "OK, I f*c*ed up." After 30 days Paypal awarded me a win on March 26 my credit card credits me and charge backs his account. I'm cool, Then this fool sends the parts on March 31!

I seriously don't understand the guy.

Now, show of hands please. Do I keep the parts and let him take a loss or do I return the parts at a cost of $13.00 to me? BTW, he said shipping was $20.00 I guess he made $7.00 right there.

Confused,