HybridZ

B.customs NOR cal cost drive!!

Overkill Z

hey guys! Im throwing a Meet for my shop. Modified is going to do a photo shoot of some of the cars I have built at B.customs. I would really love for more z's to show up for the drive out to the beaches for thier photo shoot and YES there will be models present LOL. The date is april 27th is a sunday and we are meeting at my shop. The addy is 1345 E fransisco Blvd, San rafael CA 94901

Also I took my Z to Hot Import nights for the first time and MY GOD people loved it!! i was blown away by how many people wanted pictures of My z with me in them LOL..Just wait im planning on putting a Supercharger in her next!!

hey guys! Im throwing a Meet for my shop. Modified is going to do a photo shoot of some of the cars I have built at B.customs. I would really love for more z's to show up for the drive out to the beaches for thier photo shoot and YES there will be models present LOL. The date is april 27th is a sunday and we are meeting at my shop. The addy is 1345 E fransisco Blvd, San rafael CA 94901

Also I took my Z to Hot Import nights for the first time and MY GOD people loved it!! i was blown away by how many people wanted pictures of My z with me in them LOL..Just wait im planning on putting a Supercharger in her next!!

hey its you!!!!!!!! remember me ( tall skinney guy ) at HIN . and yeah your car is clean