HybridZ

Taking in a Donor 240z

superduner

Hey there guys. Im looking to taking in a 240z to start a project right now. so if anybody has or knows of anybody wanting to get rid of their 1970 or EARLY 71 240z let me know. im located in SOCAL. (san diego) i had two of them completed them and gave um away to two of my cousins. now im looking to start one to keep for myself. trying to keep the Z running in the family haha. so again. if anybody has or knows of anybody giving away or wanting to get rid of one hit me up. id highly apreshiate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As of right now i am STILL rigidly looking for a 69-early71 240z in ANY shape. i dont mind dealing with rust. i have in the past and have done a pretty good job restoring them. Well Let me know if anybody has or knows of anybody selling one for cheap. or donating it. im located in SOCAL san diego

As of right now i am STILL rigidly looking for a 69-early71 240z in ANY shape. i dont mind dealing with rust. i have in the past and have done a pretty good job restoring them. Well Let me know if anybody has or knows of anybody selling one for cheap. or donating it. im located in SOCAL san diego

Look in the classifieds, that 240z was posted on craigslist for 800 bucks, I'm sure you could get it shipped to you. I used Four corners transport for a non-running car shipped about 800 miles it ended up being like 450 bucks. Good shipping company.

haha i have to agree with you on that one. we do have plenty on the west coast. the problem is finding the "right one" ya dig :P i was never picky when it came to my past Z's cuz i just wanted to learn about them and pass them on or sell them. but now that i know you can take a part a 240Z and a 240sx. with a 10,12,14, and 16mm wrenches.... lmao im getting picky for this last one and looking specificly for a 69-early71. :) so i guess thats why its taking longer than expected.

lol trust me.. the 280z i bought years ago was not a fairytale itself. i rebuilt that baby forn ground up. i bought it for $500... you can imagine the condition it was in.

AFTER I WAS DONE WITH IT IT LOOKED LIKE THIS

myride1.jpg

myride2.jpg

MyZ3.jpg

PC160018.jpg

P1220026.jpg

THE RED 240z i also made a project out of and handed it down to a cousin who got his drivers licence as a gift :)

P10100022.jpg

P1010021-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have one it is a 11/70 240z It has a small anount of rust on both rails and a small hole under pasanger seat it is a rolling shell has wide fenders just needs to be completed I'm looking for 500+shiping about 80% of the body work is done just needs a motor and a little tlc. Ohh I allmost forgot a good home for this baby let me know

I have one it is a 11/70 240z It has a small anount of rust on both rails and a small hole under pasanger seat it is a rolling shell has wide fenders just needs to be completed I'm looking for 500+shiping about 80% of the body work is done just needs a motor and a little tlc. Ohh I allmost forgot a good home for this baby let me know

aww sweetness.... thanks alot for the offer. pockets are sort of low right now ( the economy sucks right now) haha and the shipping would cost more than that car. so il have to pass. but im sure someone wil see your post and jump on it :)

• 7 months later...

i mean donor cause im not looking to spend much at all. anywhere below the $800's i dont need running car i would prefer it with NO ENGINE and NO TRANNY. and ofcoarse with as little or no rust as possible. but it HAS to be a 72. ive heard those are the good ones "overall"

• 2 weeks later...

i just gave a 71 240 pinks and registered til june because no body called search my name and the only posts you will find is who wants to take this ♥♥♥♥ it was in the classafieds for 2 years it was 1 day away from the crusher you missed out and it had brand new tires.

• 1 month later...

well jsut got my turbo motor running on the donor ZXT i got. now il need a 240z with no motor and tranny. or one with everything for dirty dirt cheap :P . CLEAN TITLE, and hopefully tags havent gone out long ago.

located in 91911 San diego CA