HybridZ

Lower control arms

I may be totally wrong, but I'm thinking that about 15 years ago ArizonaZCar's arms might have looked something like this. This is back in the day when he sold a full tube frame chassis and 12" Wilwood brakes that were for "Z's that regularly see 200+ mph".

Thanks for your input guys and keep them coming. Jon are sure they were ArizonaZ's design? Maybe I should contact Dave. I need to know what balljoint to use.

I just purchased them through Ebay and the owner had them for a long time but never used them.

Terry, your car is still #1 on my list.

Cheers,

Thanks for your input guys and keep them coming. Jon are sure they were ArizonaZ's design? Maybe I should contact Dave. I need to know what balljoint to use.

I just purchased them through Ebay and the owner had them for a long time but never used them.

Terry, your car is still #1 on my list.

Cheers,

No, I'm not sure at all that those are AZC products, which is why I said "I may be totally wrong...".

I think you can find out what the ball joint is on the Arizona Z Car arms by searching. I know it has come up before, and it seems to me it was a tie rod end from a 3/4 ton Ford truck or something.

These are (or look like) the same set of arms that have been passed back and forth at least a dozen times over the years, I believe they were mock-up pieces that I threw away years ago and someone scavenged out of the trash

(i know who). They are not Chromoly and were never intended for actuall use.

I'm sure we'll see em another dozen times before someone finally throws them away.

Dave

These are (or look like) the same set of arms that have been passed back and forth at least a dozen times over the years, I believe they were mock-up pieces that I threw away years ago and someone scavenged out of the trash

(i know who). They are not Chromoly and were never intended for actuall use.

I'm sure we'll see em another dozen times before someone finally throws them away.

Dave

Therefore not safe to use for street and/or occasional track?