3" full exhaust system

MANUAL BOOST CONTROL

Os Twin plate clutch

Electric :

APEXI TURBO TIMER

Devi boost guage

Shifting light

589597858.jpg

At the first i had problem with motor mount and i have customized one and work very well ,,

its left the ecu tuning and injector , it have the stock ecu code 22 ,

i need your opinion about the injector size ?

Wich ecu i can use ?

:mrgreen:cheers mate

Be careful with those blitz units...they are very good but typicaly tuned for the GTR 440cc injector upgrade and cannot be retuned without a chip burn...I have one 4 sale:mrgreen: I dont have personal experience withe AEM or motec as I run a Power FC. I love the FC and am hooking up a FC boost controler shortly. The power FC integrates the boost controler so I can monitor and control boost via the hand controler or laptop.

As far as injector sizes..all depends on anticipated power output. Many run the GTR 440cc injectors ....I have a set for sale:mrgreen::mrgreen: ....and find them more than enough , unless you are going huge power and perhaps drifting and drag racing all the time the 700cc units a probably WAY over kill. I run SARD 550s and the FC tells me that Im not even close to reaching their 550cc capacity..NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Why Sard 550s......because I got a great deal and didnt want to deal with cleaning and matching GTR injectors. I bought the Blitz ECU and GTR injectors before I realy knew what I wanted to do...:confused:...and before I discovered Greddy FC.

Your set up is simiar to mine., except I run a RB25 turbo..well done.

What is the max boost levels with the Turbo T70 Stage III? I will probably upgrade my turbo next year as the RB25 unit handles no more than 12psi. After that the ceramic turbine goes KAPOOEY! It is BB?

Guest StormZ

mr_denner

thanks bro :mrgreen:but ithink the 700cc injector its to much bigger and handel more than +700hp , im thinking about ebay ecu :flamedevithanks for the comments

jerryb

Gtr injector will best choice i think , Fc also will be good upgrade , but i never use it its easy or complicated?

What is the max boost levels with the Turbo T70 Stage III?

my target its 1.0 bar but i think it handel more than 1.5 bar

:mrgreen:thanks for the comments mate

and good luck guys

Its pretty easy to use...Im a newby and had it working in no time. This site has a user manual ....or it use to. I have a Word version that I saved so let me know if you need a copy.

http://paulr33.skylinesaustralia.com/

For full usability I recommend this along with it.... FC Datalogit.

http://www.fc-datalogit.co.nz/

This allow you to tune on your laptop as well...WAY GOOD!

Our "Mines" ecu was really a pile of junk. It ended up being a back-up ecu while the other one was getting tuned. They say that if you buy an ecu that they nodded they will re-map it for a small fee if you change something. That small fee was almost $200 plus shipping to Japan. It is possible (depending on boost) that you may need bigger than GTR injectors. With that in mind I would try to get something stand-alone or find someone that can ROM tune and get a spare ecu.

As a fair warning, have fun with that trans while it lasts. Our "slightly" modded:mrgreen: RB20 already broke an RB25 trans and we are running a much smaller turbo. (yes I know the shift forks are common in those trannys but spending $470 for one billet shift fork is not fun)

Good luck with the build.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

hello guys

280zx with Rb20det its nearly finish !!

with flowing mods :

engine :

Turbo T70 Stage III

tail V-Band Wastegate

up mount Stainless Turbo Manifold with Lifetime Warranty

Greddy Intercooler R-SPEC

HKS SUPER MEGA FLOW SMF AIR FILTER

Custom Downpipe

Walbro Fuel Pumps

HKS blow off valve

3" full exhaust system

MANUAL BOOST CONTROL

Os Twin plate clutch

Electric :

APEXI TURBO TIMER

Devi boost guage

Shifting light

589597858.jpg

At the first i had problem with motor mount and i have customized one and work very well ,,

its left the ecu tuning and injector , it have the stock ecu code 22 ,

i need your opinion about the injector size ?

Wich ecu i can use ?

:mrgreen:cheers mate

hey i'm about to do this swap into my 1980 280zx automatic trans. do you have any pointers on how to install it?