HybridZ

Pics: 2008 Datsun 240z concept car

mull

A guy (called GRID) on a Swedish forum (http://www.zatzy.com) has made a couple of drawings (if calling 3D "drawing" is allowed) of his interpretation of a would-be 2008 Datsun 240z concept car.

He'll be checking this thread out, so speak your mind! I'm sure he appreciates both feedback/critisism (constructive) and cheers : )

I only wish he could build it for me IRL :D

D_240Z_conc_97__.jpg

D_240Z_conc_99__.jpg

D_240Z_conc_98__.jpg

D_240Z_conc_96__.jpg

D_240Z_conc_95__.jpg

D_240Z_conc_75__.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that has been posted here before. I absolutely love it, it is probably the best retro modern concept of any car I have ever seen. It keeps many of the styling cues of the old 240 while still adding a modern touch to everything.

I'll take 2!

Very cool. I still think the hood should be a bit wider and fenders narrower (on the top). Is it just me, but in the pic with the straight on shot of the car from the rear, do those rear tires look a bit narrow? It'll need some meats on it, if it has real power. (it better!) :)

I personally love it...except the mirrors seem to be blinded by the rear wheel arches. Also, i think the hood should conoform to the size of the windshield...keep it the same size in the front, but have it curve wider at the rear so it matches the width of the windshield...then the black hood would also match with the black color for the upper half of the car. Would flow a bit better IMO. Also I think the nose should point down a bit more...it kind of has a "stuck up" look to it lol.

Other than that, I absolutely love it. Its very aggressive and contemporary, but all the while maintains simmilar lines to the classic z's. Bravo!!!

5 Stars my man ;)

Drool!

This concept along with that 510 concept are class acts, I would be all over either of these were they to be offered. Nissan, are you listening!

There are a few things that I would change, but if it were to be offered as is I would sign the dotted line without hesitation.

excellent work. The worst thing about it is that it's not in my driveway.