HybridZ

Pics: 2008 Datsun 240z concept car

mull

;) ok little secret for the past few years ive been working with the designer. He's called Lars

This is our site until its finished next week.

www.ethros.co.uk

We have already started building it :)

Will update some you guys with some pics asap.

No site. No real pics. No info. No activity (user "Last Activity: 09-24-2008").

Guess this isn't happening.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok well i want to try an do the concept, but it will be based on the original body and im using a 77 280z ,basically ill try and make the mold the best i can because no where on this thread are any of the dimensions. and im just crazy enough to do it with a whole lot of help from my local body shop and long sleepless nights. the front end seem extremely do able, but the louvers and the tails not to sure on that yet unless i find suitable tails lol and im not to keen on the louvers anyway, but from the pictures it looks like the widend the body so ill make molded fender flares, and yea permission would be nice but ill just do it any way, but i dont know if i can get it exact , just because its not my design.! ill try and keep posted and take pictures first things first stripp the 77's body , i have to wait for my tax return though ;(

the top i wont want to recreate lol, the if you take a look at a stock z's back end and this rear , it looks like molded flares , lots of fiber glassin to do , the headlights i wont be able to recreate either but i will try and do something very very similar to update the look