HybridZ

Wtb: 240z..

Guest DrunkenSin

Guest DrunkenSin

Good Evening all, I'm currently looking for a 240Z here in Hawaii but to my HORRIBLE luck, I'm having a hard time trying to buy one locally but a person on another forums mentioned I go here to try to better my luck on finding a 240Z. As of right now I'm actually looking to buy a Z thats rusted, not running, etc. Reason being I want a project car to work on my own. Not to sound greedy or anything but I do respect the people here that uses their blood, sweat and tears to get their cars running like a champ. I know I may be a noob on the forums since I recently joined, but I really would like to buy a 240Z. :-(

• 1 month later...

I have a 71 widebody z with a freshly rebuilt (less than 1000 miles ago) 3.1 stroker converted to fuel injection and have been concidering selling it what are you looking to pay it is preped for paint so it is flat black I just need to finish the molding then its ready to be painted has black racing buckets. The interior needs carpet and has the standard dash cracks thenk you for your time Daniel