HybridZ

What's everyone doing for the memorial day weekend?

dr_hunt

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a decently busy weekend:

Friday: Get off work, head to PNP for half off sale

Saturday: Wake up at 6am to go to MotoringJStyle car show. Leave at 6pmish

Sunday: Play guitar at church, maybe test fit some prototype rims, social gathering in the evening to watch lost.

Monday: Drive out to auburn to pull parts off of a 78' Z. Drive back into town to go to lunch with the family for my bro's B-day, then head with all of them to the movies to see Indiana Jones.

Should be tons of fun though.

Today, putting in a new head liner and upholstering. Putting in full dash cover.

I’ll let it sit in the car for awhile before gluing it down.

Saturday, Going to National Speed for the Cape Fear Z club Dyno Day. Not a member of Cape Fear Z but I’m looking forward to seeing the cars.

This will be my first Z meet

Trying to get the car running, it is so close I can taste the exhaust fumes.:trippen: Other than that, BBQ and a few repairs around the place.

Any chance of a vid of that beast?

The boss called me earlier and I don't have to work sunday instead of monday now. I don't mind too much, though, since I took today off :) Probably going to continue tearing down the 350 and work on tuning the 305 on monday then.

Trying to get the car running, it is so close I can taste the exhaust fumes.:trippen: Other than that, BBQ and a few repairs around the place.

Kill two brids one stone, while warming up said engine place grilling rack over exught manifold, or just apply winners directly;)

Middle of my 3 week work shift in Prudhoe Bay AK so work, work & work.

Everyone else have a great weekend, think of why we have this holiday and say a little payer for all of our troops in harms way.

Picked up FREE 6 bimbo hot tub today. It's a monster..with heater. I have to go to Walmart to pick a new set of florescent SPEEDOS. Got dad's old car on jack stands for suspension repairs. Paid $3.79 per gallon of gas for friends truck at 10 MPG. Appprox 10 beers today. Call possible new girlfriend. Sunday, car show and swap meet. Mow the lawn. More beer. R&R clutch hydraulics on the 74 Z. More beer. Maybe chinese buffet in the evening . More beer. Monday no plans.......any suggestions???

Sitting on my duff here in Kuwait waiting on a bird into Iraq ... I've got a war to finish :)

It's hotter than HELL here!!!! I just got in last night and hate this region of the world already .. boy am I in for a long deployment....!

Heh Heh, I was in Kuwait this time last year. It definitely has to rank as the #1 hottest place on earth. Gotta love drinking a gallon and a half of water every day, and only having to pee like, twice :DWhy anyone ever decided to populate that region is beyond me. Iraq should be about 5 to 10 degrees cooler on most days, not that you'll notice it. God luck over there, come back safe and intact.

Why anyone ever decided to populate that region is beyond me. Iraq should be about 5 to 10 degrees cooler on most days, not that you'll notice it. God luck over there, come back safe and intact.

My thoughts exactly. I actually brought that up to one of the guys I'm here with .... absolutely NOTHING here but sand and heat.

Thanks for the support!!