HybridZ

I found a whale tail

Diggin through the barn and i found some of my dads old 240z parts. The coolest thing i found though was a whale tail. I remember it used to be on my dads 240z and it looked just like the old 280z race car whale tail. Ill post pictures when i bring it back to the man cave, but man it brings back some awesome memories. This thing is still huge, just like it used to be when i was 3 lol.

Thanks man, I remember this thing used to make my dads 240z look like a race car. His 240 was dropped real low, had fiberglass fenders front and rear, low key race car like interior, the whale tail, Holley 4 barrel on a special liquid cooled manifold and a straight exhaust. He never got to painting the panels because i was born so it was white on all the fenders and on the front and rear bumpers and blue everyhwere else.

I was born and it slowly rusted to death by the time i was 8 :( We used to be screwed financially so he never had time to fix the rust and when he had to means to fix it, it was too far gone so he took off all the parts and left the rusted shell in Marshalls junkyard.....then a year ago i bought a 240z roller and put it in the front yard at night. lol you should have seen his face.