HybridZ

my slow, but steady build thread, 80' zx

ZXT_bean

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like, OMG, someone totally stole the royal purple outta my leet honda drift machine.. I had to put in some conventional oil and lost like 15HP.. They even took my stickers!

Anyways.. Nice work on the car bean! I remember seein one of your cars on craiglist like last year and hoped you weren't gonna give up!

Keep it up!

Like, OMG, someone totally stole the royal purple outta my leet honda drift machine..

Reward!!!!!!

honda_purplemrkd.gif

Fifty Thousand Internet Dollars for the safe return of My Royal Purple stolen out of my Leet Honda Drift Machine!!!1!!

:hijack:

Like, OMG, someone totally stole the royal purple outta my leet honda drift machine.. I had to put in some conventional oil and lost like 15HP.. They even took my stickers!

Anyways.. Nice work on the car bean! I remember seein one of your cars on craiglist like last year and hoped you weren't gonna give up!

Keep it up!

I know you are in IL. but where exactly? we should meet up one day.. I have a bunch of projects going on around here. soon to be starting a rb20 in a s14. im debating if i want to put an lsx in my 540i. it would be nice to hang out with a fellow zed owner.

thanks for all the kind words everyone. things are starting to come along finally.

although im having problems with my edis. i know that if i pull the spout connector it should go into base timing. but i still cant get a spark outa this thing. idk what i did wrong.

LOL, Daeron, I already have a purple carpet! I tried dying mine black and failed! :D

I know you are in IL. but where exactly? we should meet up one day.. I have a bunch of projects going on around here. soon to be starting a rb20 in a s14. im debating if i want to put an lsx in my 540i. it would be nice to hang out with a fellow zed owner.

thanks for all the kind words everyone. things are starting to come along finally.

although im having problems with my edis. i know that if i pull the spout connector it should go into base timing. but i still cant get a spark outa this thing. idk what i did wrong.

Yeah man, totally. I'm in Bourbonnais alot, me and a buddy have garages out here and we mess around with cars. He is pretty good with Megasquirt and has done cars for people before.. he can do it in like a day.

If you ever come here or vise versa, my buddy could prob tell you whats wrong. :-D

( Don't look at me, never did megasquirt yet, haha )

Steve-

LOL, Daeron, I already have a purple carpet! I tried dying mine black and failed! :D

Yeah man, totally. I'm in Bourbonnais alot, me and a buddy have garages out here and we mess around with cars. He is pretty good with Megasquirt and has done cars for people before.. he can do it in like a day.

If you ever come here or vise versa, my buddy could prob tell you whats wrong. :-D

( Don't look at me, never did megasquirt yet, haha )

Steve-

well maybe we can get together one day soon.. as this is the last piece to my puzzle. haha... whats all done on your car?

well maybe we can get together one day soon.. as this is the last piece to my puzzle. haha... whats all done on your car?

Unfortunately.. nothing has really changed since my build thread..

I have been fixing up my Jetta and recently purchased a 75 super beetle. :lol:

I have been sanding down my Z's driveline parts and am going to POR them all.. then i'll be fixing rust on the z and priming it, and throwing my turbo engine it in.. just been distracted a bit.

I should be done with both the Jetta and the Z by the end of the summer hopefully.