HKS GD PRO twin Disk Clutch $1800

intercoolers/piping 450

radiator 300

fans 150

Exhaust$500

custom driveshaft 300

Wiring run trough #1 600

Wiring run through/tune #2 (works) 1400

====$$$14,765 and thats just the stuff i can think of......

So far I have spent

THE LIST

76mm turbonetice turbo $2000

exhaust manifold $150

1jz bell housing $350

Gasket kit $65

Intake manifold (custom) 1000

100mm throttle body $300

Godzilla BOV #250

boost Controller $300

rearsump pan $200

beta motorsports engine mount crossmember/tranny mount $300

port and polish head $0

Cut and grind valves $150

Aem ems fuel managment $1800

Titan motorsports 1.6mm head gasket $350

RC 1000cc injectors $700

Sard High rise fuel rail $300

arp stud kit $150

5speed tranny $600

HKS GD PRO twin Disk Clutch $1800

intercoolers/piping 450

radiator 300

fans 150

Exhaust$500

custom driveshaft 300

Wiring run trough #1 600

Wiring run through/tune #2 (works) 1400

====$$$14,765 and thats just the stuff i can think of......

HP=$$, Are you surprised?

nope considering its just in parts i couldnt imagine paying someone to build a car like this lol......i was hoping to do the build for 10 grand tho

Yeah, it is expensive. I would guess that if you do hit 1k HP (reliably) , you are probably doing it for as cheap as you can do it, besides doing all the work/tuning yourself.

Alright guys I just got off the phone with WORKS. They told me that the car revs to redline now but still has problem areas they cant seem to figure out why it breaks up at those rpms. They have done a basic tune....and have had them go through the wiring harness to the best on their abilities. After 1400 dollars the car still does not rev smoothly and they feel its still something in the wiring harness (most likley something i have not touched). They have tested all the sensors and say that "everything they can check says the car should be runing great".

so at this point im frustrated at spending money with not alot of progress. I still reccomend WORKS because they were great to work with but im a little bent out of shape because my problem has not been solved.

i have been told i should "start over with the wiring"

Alright guys I just got off the phone with WORKS. They told me that the car revs to redline now but still has problem areas they cant seem to figure out why it breaks up at those rpms. They have done a basic tune....and have had them go through the wiring harness to the best on their abilities. After 1400 dollars the car still does not rev smoothly and they feel its still something in the wiring harness (most likley something i have not touched). They have tested all the sensors and say that "everything they can check says the car should be runing great".

so at this point im frustrated at spending money with not alot of progress. I still reccomend WORKS because they were great to work with but im a little bent out of shape because my problem has not been solved.

i have been told i should "start over with the wiring"

Sorry to hear that. Don't disregard things you did touch - it's typically that.

Is the car still having the same problem? Do you have a copy of the calibration you can send me? Go to Sensors>Cam/Crank Sensors>Advanced Cam/Crank>Advanced Pickups and do a log of the problem occuring, see if the parameter Timing Errors increases rapidly. Its normal to see a few timing errors during startup, but during idle and any kind of driving there shouldnt be any timing errors. If your getting timing errors email me the calibration and I will take a look at it. xeviltomx at hot mail dot com

i will have to get back to you on that

well we have tried a couple differnt aem ems's and they all still rev limit at around 250-3000 rpms. Im tired of this problem and bit the BIG bullet and got a NEW wiring harnes ordered today from toyota. yes i bought it straight from toyota! I hope the harness is my saving grace...because im at wits end about this goast rev limit. Currently the car is at my friends house. He is a 2jz gurue and sitting next to my car is a lexus sc300 with at least 800hp that does 10's....so i feel im in good hands.

well we have tried a couple differnt aem ems's and they all still rev limit at around 250-3000 rpms. Im tired of this problem and bit the BIG bullet and got a NEW wiring harnes ordered today from toyota. yes i bought it straight from toyota! I hope the harness is my saving grace...because im at wits end about this goast rev limit. Currently the car is at my friends house. He is a 2jz gurue and sitting next to my car is a lexus sc300 with at least 800hp that does 10's....so i feel im in good hands.

Ah, yes... the big money hammer. That usually works. :flamedevi

PS i just wanted to post a little about my experience with WORKS. Im upset that they were unable to track down my wiring problem BUT SO WERE THEY... It means so much when you find a group of guys that want to solve a problem with as much effort as they did. It shows how AWESOME they are as a shop and i want you all to know I hold them in the highest respect!!!!! if you need anything worked on I recommend them in a heart beat!!!

http://www.worksevo.com

Well Toyota said It would take a month to get a new wiring harness so i got a used usdm one off supraforums. Its un altered and was on a running car.
I'm interested in the old harness for a reasonable price. Really, I just want some of the plugs/pigtails.

sorry shaggy, i replaced all the plugs/pigtails with new oem ones lol. Im puttn those on the usdm harness when it gets here.

You mentioned earlier that it couldn't possibly have been a wiring issue because you were using a factory un altered wiring loom and didn't change anything. Now you mention replacing plugs. Come on mate, there is definitely room for mistakes there.