HybridZ
Overkill Z

the start of the B.customs Z has begun..2jz 1000hp

Hey guys I had to Make a new profile for some reason but The OVERKILLZ is getting back together. I spent about 10k in upgrades and plan to hit the 1000WHP MARK!

New precision 72 turbo

ID2000CC injectors

Magnafuel 750 pro

BC Stage 3+ Cams (276's)

New Exedy Tripple plate clutch

New fuel lines -10,-8

Almost done re doing the fuel lines then back to the duno. The car already made 500whp at 8psi but ran into fueling issues.

ANOTHER NOTE- I BOUGHT THE JOHN COFFEY(betamotorsports) 2JZ/1JZ ENGINE MOUNT JIG!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE MADE TO ORDER at 350$ a pop.

260z003.jpg

untitled.png

Made some changes to the inetercooler piping to match the new precision turbo. 

Went from 2.5 inch to 3 inch piping 

Ran into fueling problems with the new massive fuel pump. Had to put -10 feeds into the fuel tank and redo the fuel lines.

CFBB75B4-26C8-4A84-BE2D-0757E47B871B.jpeg

6A748A1A-A8AB-4EA7-B517-6C24F3D481BE.jpeg

C4D96A82-AB8B-4F50-B886-2DAB6FF2C7CE.jpeg

D1E8D840-E420-4000-A913-573009292734.jpeg

So as you all can tell.... I didn’t sell the car.... I did it he stupid thing and put 10 more grand into it LOL.....

The build had its limitations and everything was pushed to the max so I upgraded yet again!

went to a smaller turbo precision 72/75 gen2

went bigger injector ID2000s

went to a bigger fuel pump manga fuel 750

BC stage 3+ cams/springs and titanium retainers

redid fuel tank feed lines

went to a stock intake manifold(drivability)

went to a Exede triple plate clutch

cars running and driving now just waiting for dyno time. 

12 minutes ago, Nelsonian said:

Could you elaborate a little more on this as opposed to an aftermarket option?

Having the oversized intake manifold made it really touchy on throttle tip in. So I went from a 100mm to a 90mm throttle body on a stock manifold.

the stock manifolds actually flow well enough for over 1000hp

Thank you for your input as I find your first hand experiences as tremendously invaluable info for my 2J build. I am in no way trying to build something with your power goals (550+ high boost on E-85) and am certain I will run the stock intake. It will also save a nice amount of money as most aftermarket intakes are not cheap. Now if I could just make up my mind as to go forged rods and pistons or cleaned up stock bottom end. I have everything else for the top end minus the intended port work. Thanks again....

On 8/13/2018 at 7:37 PM, Nelsonian said:

Thank you for your input as I find your first hand experiences as tremendously invaluable info for my 2J build. I am in no way trying to build something with your power goals (550+ high boost on E-85) and am certain I will run the stock intake. It will also save a nice amount of money as most aftermarket intakes are not cheap. Now if I could just make up my mind as to go forged rods and pistons or cleaned up stock bottom end. I have everything else for the top end minus the intended port work. Thanks again....

You’ll do just fine on a stock bottom end at those numbers.