HybridZ
Warren

DNI Shootout (Lite ?)

derek its just biketoberfest. stop being such a bum and get in your cushy 240z and drive it to GA

And with my new manifold to boot!

Well that was the plan but I've got a group of friends that get together for bike week and Biketoberfest. We had to cancel Bike week this year so I'm afraid if I miss this one it might start a trend!

Derek

Hello Warren,

Yes sir we are getting ready for a ride. I justed posted some of mine and Jerry's progress on the new mods we made to the Z car. Looking forward to it. Just need to get in running and do a little bit of tuning and hope all goes well. Need to get a good basic tune and then start tuning with the high speed bypass.

John and Jerry

Little over a month away now, ya'll gettin ready?

Hey Warren,

Checking in from Japan...Mama and I are planning on coming up Sat and hang out. Haven't got the hotrod back together yet, still waiting on JE to make my pistons, however, figured we'd come up and cheer on John and Jerry with the new venture and see some OLD friends....:o)

Regards,

Wayne

Hey Wayne,

Glad to see you're having fun, you must be, you're in Japan...heheh

It'll be good to see you again and finally meet the better half. I'm going down there this weekend myself to get in some tuning so I'll be a little closer to ready in time for the event.

See ya'll soon,

Warren