Amazing color on a 240z

aziza z

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesn't look like it. Pretty sure the Top Secret gold is a lot more gold than the paint pictured.

agreed. Top secret gold seems much lighter, however its hard to tell in a photo taken in artificial light. However my gold s130 needs paint, and I want to keep gold, but something a little different from stock, and that looks like a good candidate.

Aziza, of course the gold on the BMW does not look as good as on the Z. It's on a four seat family sadan, not a sports car.

Look at the picture again. Its not a 4 door sedan. Its a 2 door coupe. And its an M3 with a little over 300 hp. Its a sports car.

But yes the color does look much better on a z.

Aziza, you read it wrong. Wilson picked it up. I said four seats not four doors. If a car has four seats it is a family car, not a sports car. There are some family cars out there with amazing preformance. I saw a post you put up a while ago with pictures of your awsome looking Z. Then you also had pictures of a friends new BMW 325. The BMW is a beatiful car that preforms well, but next to your Z. It looked like a basic every day commuter clone. Granted it was not a M-3. But even an M-3 has four seats.

If a car has four seats it is a family car, not a sports car.

ummmm....you do realize that the Nissan GTR is a 4 seat right? aswell as the STI, M3, Evo everything, etc.

lol not to thread jack, but just to clarify.

anyway as for the color of the car, i thought Top Secret at first aswell, but looking more closely, the top secret gold seems a little more of a lighter tone than that. could it maybe be the 350z sunset yellow? or whatever its called?

ummmm....you do realize that the Nissan GTR is a 4 seat right? aswell as the STI, M3, Evo everything, etc.

lol not to thread jack, but just to clarify.

anyway as for the color of the car, i thought Top Secret at first aswell, but looking more closely, the top secret gold seems a little more of a lighter tone than that. could it maybe be the 350z sunset yellow? or whatever its called?

:hijack: