HybridZ

lets see your 240z-260z

I just want to see how many of us pre 280z drivers are out there and how and how it looks today after all the time we put in it or a project.

Ill start I got a work in progress 1974 260z it my daily driver.... my wife drives a KIA ...yuck!!!

Picture 001_thumb.jpg

Picture 002_thumb.jpg

s pic#-0158_thumb.jpg

s pic#-0159_thumb.jpg

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This *is* my "before" picture. I haven't done any work whatsoever to the original paint, so no after* pix. :D

Interior is under construction- so no after pix yet, and since she looks sad with the interior as worn as it appears, there's no before pix until I have the afters to balance that out- as she needs new seat covers, and carpets to replace current badly aged originals and very faded carpet- which I will save. Also adding a lot of sound/heat/vibration matting under the original vinyl and new carpets to replace all of that old horsehair.

by Z lighthouse_thumb.jpg

71' 240. Most of you have seen it already so nothing new.

After working on it all summer (aka now an empty wallet) I parked it for winter in ONE piece and count my blessings till spring. Yea updates planned next spring so I will be boring till then. lol