HybridZ

lets see your 240z-260z

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to criticize. first off your car would look 100x better with a bumper and stock grill. second the engine bay makes me feel like i just arrived at an all you can eat spaghetti factory. sorry. i know its criticism but i dont like it at all! good news is it can be fixed, and if you dont do it the next owner will!!

im going to criticize. first off your car would look 100x better with a bumper and stock grill. second the engine bay makes me feel like i just arrived at an all you can eat spaghetti factory. sorry. i know its criticism but i dont like it at all! good news is it can be fixed, and if you dont do it the next owner will!!

Wow man, that was freakin' harsh. :fmad:

Eh, he wasn't mean about it, and stated it pretty politely. I would call that constructive criticism, not "freakin' harsh."

He didn't offer any type of advice though. "I don't like it....but if you don't fix it the next owner will."

Wtf? Everyone has their own opinions on what looks good. Perhaps he digs the yellow. I think it's badass imo.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that there is a lot of things that I don't like on Z's....doesn't mean I'm going to flame each one. I don't remember him asking for opinions either.

Just my 2 cents.

Barfife-

I'm digging your ragtop Z! I think the S30's have such natural lines that they make great convertibles. Nice ride!

Here's my '75 that I converted a few years ago when I was living in SoCal, then brought her with me when I moved to CO. Used a Fiat convertible frame with a custom black canvas top for the conversion. My daily driver for 3 years until I traded her for a Euro-spec Porsche 928S.

jhm

75 280Z soft-top_thumb.jpg

i really dont care if i get kicked off this site or not but

♥♥♥♥ YOU

i know i dont post much but everytime i do everybody has something to say about my car

i have been here since 01 and have seen alot of assholes on here,not alot but i always seam to attract them so i'll just stop posting.

I'm sure i'll be banned but i just don't post enought to care anymore.

sorry if I sound like a bitch

Sorry dood. I wasnt trying to be mean.

Hey its your car, do what you wish! Everyone has their own taste.

Heres mine with the new look

Picture1817.jpg

6926_138792064825_505444825_2355709_5907610_n.jpg

6926_138792059825_505444825_2355708_3491243_n.jpg

red car, just sits in the garage LOL

6926_136034179825_505444825_2332042_1577051_n.jpg

feel free to criticize, thats why i post it up, to get new ideas/opinions!