HybridZ

Nasty hornet/wasp sting

DavyZ

Along the lines of Tony's story, during the mid 1960s my Uncle was doing some of his post-basic Army training in Fort Rucker. One afternoon he and his buddies caught a Bobcat and tried to keep it as a pet. After lots of bites and scratches they decided someone else needed this angry, aggressive, lighting fast creature as their pet. So, they got a suitcase and put the Bobcat in it (after many more bites and scratches).

The took the suitcase into Enterprise and laid it in the street at an intersection in town while they sat on a bench and waited. After a very short time an old Bonneville with four men inside drove by and stopped at the suitcase. The right rear passenger opened the door, got out, looked around, grabbed the suitcase, and tossed it inside.

The proceeded down the road about 50 yards and then all four wheels locked up and the car skidded sideways to a stop. In the exact same instant all four doors flew open and four men rolled out onto the ground, jumped up, and started running - two were bleeding from their hands. The car slowly rolled forward and stopped when it hit a lamp post. A few seconds later a Bobcat hopped out of the front seat, sat on the ground, licked his paws, and trotted off through a field.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along the lines of Tony's story, during the mid 1960s my Uncle was doing some of his post-basic Army training in Fort Rucker. One afternoon he and his buddies caught a Bobcat and tried to keep it as a pet. After lots of bites and scratches they decided someone else needed this angry, aggressive, lighting fast creature as their pet. So, they got a suitcase and put the Bobcat in it (after many more bites and scratches).

The took the suitcase into Enterprise and laid it in the street at an intersection in town while they sat on a bench and waited. After a very short time an old Bonneville with four men inside drove by and stopped at the suitcase. The right rear passenger opened the door, got out, looked around, grabbed the suitcase, and tossed it inside.

The proceeded down the road about 50 yards and then all four wheels locked up and the car skidded sideways to a stop. In the exact same instant all four doors flew open and four men rolled out onto the ground, jumped up, and started running - two were bleeding from their hands. The car slowly rolled forward and stopped when it hit a lamp post. A few seconds later a Bobcat hopped out of the front seat, sat on the ground, licked his paws, and trotted off through a field.

My God! That was even more cruel than the thrown wasp hive story... I have read it several times today... and I still split seams off of the visuals it gives me. :icon14: Anyone that decides to adopt a Bobcat in that manner deserves what they get... but the poor fools who decided to steal it might have gotten at least as much as they deserved as well. I am laughing again... good one = )

The proceeded down the road about 50 yards and then all four wheels

locked up and the car skidded sideways to a stop. In the exact same instant all four doors flew open and four men rolled out onto the ground, jumped up, and started running - two were bleeding from their hands. The car slowly rolled forward and stopped when it hit a lamp post. A few seconds later a Bobcat hopped out of the front seat, sat on the ground, licked his paws, and trotted off through a field.

HAHAHAHA.. Oh man. Thats amazing.