HybridZ

Tt Sho 240z

JGSturbo

Just picked up a 71 240Z today (needs some resto but its straight and rust/dent free) that will be getting my built TT SHO engine from my old Probe...

That's a beautiful engine. I once saw one of those in an AC Cobra replica. Light and fast!

Keep us posted!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest TurboHatch

The sho engine isnt as light as you all think. how do i know so much about shos? lets just say i pretty much eat sleep and work around them all day. aside from owning several over the years my buddy owns the PA SHO shop and as you see from these pics out side there are a few around. as we speak there is a 3.2 on the stand getting forged internals for some boost in a gen 2. and yes there happens to be several aerostar bell housings on the shelf for future projects.

onground.jpg

DSCF1841.jpg

DSCF1840.jpg

DSCF1839.jpg

Pictureofwheels180.jpg

I have also started on gathering parts for my SHO 3.0TT build. I won't boost over 10psi, but i am looking for something that will last for a few years and still be a blast to drive. I'll be using the M50D Trans from a Ranger and keep the power down until I can get an adapter made for a 6 speed as well. I'll be using low pressure remote mounted turbo's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...