HybridZ

Tt Sho 240z

JGSturbo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned the hubs a bit to fit in the rotors, drilled rotors, made caliper bracket.

Lots of different brake lines will work, 240SX etc.

To be more correct their 99 Camaro brakes, same as the vette but cheaper... much cheaper. $75 per caliper (including bracket, reman), $30 per rotor.

$210 HD 12" brakes. The calipers are aluminum and have lots of friction area. Pad choice is great.

I'll post the .DXF file of the bracket I made. I made my bracket out of 3/8 steel. 1" OD x 1/2" ID x 7/8" tall bushings are required to space the caliper properly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
was there any clearancing of the firewall required for the coolant flange on the rear of the of the engine on one of the heads? Any pics of the final engine mounts? Looks great!

Stock fire wall, coolant neck has to be cut down and a hose bead added to except a 1.5" tight 90 hose.

• 1 month later...
Any news?

Waiting on time, money, etc... mostly time. Life happened.

Still having issues with my adapter :(

But I'm moving ahead slowly- working on piping, throttle cable is almost done, radiator pipes getting closer.... but I'm sitting here with a bum ankle :icon56:

The radiator is a 2 core griffin, needed reverse inlet/outlet.

Waiting on time, money, etc... mostly time. Life happened.

Still having issues with my adapter :(

But I'm moving ahead slowly- working on piping, throttle cable is almost done, radiator pipes getting closer.... but I'm sitting here with a bum ankle :icon56:

The radiator is a 2 core griffin, needed reverse inlet/outlet.

Sorry to hear about the life/ankle :mrgreen:

I just got a hold of a T5->Aerostar adapter if you feel like scrapping the whole 6spd, there are 3 left for sale here

I'm excited to hear the news of progress, but totally hear ya when it comes to the whole "life" thing..

• 1 month later...