HybridZ

Hurricanes are coming at me again.

pallnet

I'm in northern Slidell Louisiana where I was when Katrina came right over my house. We had no damage to the house or my machine tools during Katrina and that thing was HUGE.

We did lose power for around 2 weeks so that ment living like cavemen and not being able to do any work.

Today i moved my toolbox and cart from work to the house. Katrina pushed around 8+ feet into the shop I'm now working at so I was getting worried lastnigth as I watched the news. This morning I just couldn't think about anything other then getting my hundred grand or more of tools out of that shop. I moved it all on a trailer of mine but I think a U-haul or tow truck will be the way it's all brought back to the shop.

I will be ok here and everything will be fine. I will post on here when power and internet is returned. Anyone trying to contact me about placing an order, order status or just shooting the crap please keep in mind that it might not be my fault if I don't write back right away.

I have:

Ammo and guns.

Water.

Food.

Fuel and generator.

Chain saw but still can't find my desire to use it.

Propane and grill.

Board games.

Around my area we had nowhere near the damage of southern Slidell and New Orleans.

As asked and stated on Zcar, I'm not leaving because we were fine due to location and I WILL NOT BE LOOTED.

I have:

Ammo and guns.

Water.

Food.

Fuel and generator.

Chain saw but still can't find my desire to use it.

Propane and grill.

Board games.

I'm not leaving because we were fine due to location and I WILL NOT BE LOOTED.

Ammo and guns are a good thing to have. You have to be absolute trash to think stealing other peoples stuff while there gone is ok. Id also like to see them carry off a 1500lb cnc machine. :)

Anyways, good luck!

.....You have to be absolute trash to think stealing other peoples stuff PERIOD!

Fixed that for you.

A thief is a thief. Regardless of the circumstances, it shouldn't be tolerated. Hurricane or not, "a man's home is his Castle" you sould be able to do with someone as you see fit after they've crossed that boundary. Alas, criminals have more rights than everyday civilians....

Joal, Pete, Give me a call if you guys need anything!..Good luck! We will be riding out the storm here in the Man cave of my house. It looks like Mobile might get away from this one.. but you LA guys are not looking too good. Just Keep safe and FORREST!! great seeing you and Chris. Keep thoes Z parts safe!!